We’re all about keeping you loaded

We have a love-life relationship with truckers, and we make it super easy and convenient for you to find loads.

Save all your empty miles

Route optimization

Our API will show you the quickest, shortest, and easiest route possible to deliver the load, allowing you to save money on fuel, distance, and transit time.

16000+ shippers

With a network of 16000+
shippers across India, we make
sure you always have a return
load and never return home
dragging an empty trailer.

Instant loads

We’ve taken loading and unloading to the next level and ensure the process is fast so that you can be on the road and not waste time waiting around.

Faster payments

We fast track your payments ensuring you’re not waiting for what’s yours. Get 90% payment before-hand and remaining 10% within 12 hours of delivery.

Sign up and register

Once you download the Trucknetic Carrier app, firstly, create your account, add your company and fleet details, and complete the KYC process.

How Trucknetic works

Track your shipment

With delivery volume always changing, our API provides an accurate routing system that adapts to all your requirements & customers’ needs.

Book your truck

In the app, you’ll receive requests from shippers to pick up their load. Based on the possibility of return load, you can accordingly accept Shipper requests.

Automation and Digitization

At last – no more waiting around! Our system will automatically generate invoices, PODs and reducing all your manual efforts and paperwork.

Get your right load in seconds

Join our network as a trucker and expand your business.

Seamlessly transport your goods with zero waste and real-time control.

Trucknetic is India’s first online transport and logistics company that connects truck owners and carriers to procure suitable cargo at the best possible prices. We have it all covered, from small shipments to bulk cargo, connecting drivers and passengers across the country. We make it easy for you to find your freight, negotiate quickly, and deliver your shipment on time. With our simple process, you can save time and money while ensuring top-quality service.  We have a vast network of trucks and cabs, ensuring that your journey is smooth and efficient. Our team is dedicated to providing the best possible service and making your transportation experience smooth and worry-free. Our experienced team of professionals will ensure your delivery goes as planned so your business can keep running smoothly.

Online Booking for trucks, trolleys, containers, and LCVs as per your shipping requirement for intercity and intracity loads. Trucknetic network is spread across major transport hubs, including logistic hubs and cities like New Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Pune, Nashik, Kolkata, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, Bangalore, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Hyderabad, Mysore, Raipur, Bhilai, Bhopal, Kanpur, Lucknow, Bengaluru, Kochi, Vapi, Surat, Nagpur, Patna, Indore, and many more.

Trucknetic is India’s first online transport directory app that helps you find the best trucks, trailers, containers, Hyva, LCVs, and more for your commute. With our easy-to-use search feature, you can compare fares from different transportation providers. The app also keeps a tab on all the latest bus and truck schedules. Trucknetic is trusted by more than 9,00,000+ transporters and lorry owners in over 10,000+ locations.

Join Trucknetic today!