This Platform is created and operated by Savir Logistics Private Limited, (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Our”, and “Us”) having its registered address at A- 326-327, PLOT NO 7, 3RD FLOOR,OUTER RING ROAD, MANGLAM PLACE ,VARDHMAN PLAZA, SECTOR-3, ROHINI DELHI 110085 IN and operating under the brand name “Trucknetic”. We intend to ensure your steady commitment to the usage of this Platform and the services provided by us through our Website https://trucknetic.com/, Mobile Application [Trucknetic Shipper], Mobile Application [Trucknetic Partner] and through the offline services (hereinafter referred to as “Platform” collectively).
Trucknetic is a one- stop solution to book all kinds of trucks for interstate, intercity and intracity services. Trucknetic’s aims at zero- waste on miles for the truck, increase the asset utilization of truck and regulate brokers and transporters from the market. This is done by centralizing the whole process online, by installing a vehicle tracking system and digitizing the documentation required in the process. This way, the percentage of empty miles per total distance covered is omitted while enhancing the percentage of total revenue per day per truck. This helps shippers eliminate their logistical worries by helping them connect to carriers digitally, in a transparent, hassle-free manner while they concentrate on growing their business. The team at Trucknetic optimizes the use of AI and with automation, and latest tech trends, their platform makes it easy for truckers to find their next load and shippers to find trusted truckers in a timely manner at competitive pricing.
The Platform is an online e-commerce Platform that provides technology based services that helps in connecting with Shippers and Carries for freight and cargo by providing a platform wherein the shipper can post details of the desired shipment request and the carriers can accept such shipment request. The Services can be availed through the Platform through various methods of payments offered. The Platform provides information content in the form of blogs, topics ranging from fashion and lifestyle, brands, Service information, subscription plans, facts and news, animal welfare, and environmental information.
REGISTRATION AND CHECKOUT
Registration on the Platform is mandatory for Users of the Platform. The Users shall also have the option to link their Google or Facebook accounts with the Platform. The Shippers can register by providing the following information:
- Email ID
- Contact no.
The Carriers can register by providing the following information
- Contact no.
- Aadhar Details
- PAN Number
- Driver’s License
- You shall not use the Platform if you are not competent to contract or are disqualified from doing so by any other applicable law, rule or regulation currently in force.
The items we offer on this Platform are only available in the following countries: INDIA .
HOW THE CONTRACT IS FORMED
After this, You will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order (the “Order Confirmation”). Please note that we will confirm the service to You by sending You an e-mail that confirms that the Service has been confirmed (the “Service Availed”). The contract for the purchase of a Service between us (Contract) will only be formed when the Invoice is shared.
The Company holds the authority of checking the authenticity of order by call or E-mail. On any dissatisfaction/authenticity/No response from customers of the order being placed, The Company holds the rights to cancel the order.
The Contract will relate only to those Services whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Shipment Confirmation. We will not be bound to supply any other goods which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such goods has been confirmed in a separate Shipment Confirmation.
AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
All orders for Services are subject to availability and in this regard, in the event of supply difficulties or because Services are no longer serviceable, we reserve the right to give You information about substitute Services for another date which You may agree to. If You do not wish to order such substitute Services, we will refund any money that You might have paid into your bank account or as store credit.
For making all payments for services on the Platform, you shall be required to make payment for which you will be redirected to a third-party payment gateway that we may have an agreement with. The payment gateway may additionally seek information from you to process the payment for your purchase and additionally may charge you the payment gateway charges that may be applicable. The payment gateway consists of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and other wallet options. You shall be governed under the concerned payment gateway’s Terms and Conditions and other Policies for the purpose of all payment-related aspects.
All text, graphics, User interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, brand names, descriptions (collectively, ‘Content’), is generated/provided or based on information provided by the users or third parties and We have no control and make no guarantees regarding the quality, the accuracy, integrity or genuineness of such content or such other information provided on the Platform.
All the Content displayed on the Platform is subject to copyright and shall not be reused by You (or a third party) without the prior written consent from Us and the copyright owner.
Users are solely responsible for the integrity, authenticity, quality and genuineness of the content provided on the Platform and whilst feedback and comments by You can be made via the Platform, We bear no liability whatsoever for any feedback or comments made by the other Users or made in respect of any of the content on the Platform. Further, the Company reserves its right to suspend the account of any User for an indefinite period to be decided at the discretion of the Company or to terminate the account of any User who is found to have created or shared or submitted any content or part thereof that is found to be untrue/inaccurate/misleading or offensive/vulgar. You shall be solely responsible for making good any financial or legal losses incurred through the creation/sharing/submission of Content or part thereof that is deemed to be untrue/inaccurate/misleading.
You have a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited privilege to access the content on the Platform. You shall not copy, adapt, and modify any content without written permission from Us.
- Your use of the Platform,
- Your violation of any rights of another;
- Your conduct in connection with the Platform;
You agree to fully cooperate in indemnifying Us at your expense. You also agree not to settle with any party without consent from Us.
In no event shall we be liable to compensate You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable, and whether or not You had been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with the Your use of or access to the Platform and/or the Services or materials contained therein.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
All vehicles registered with the Us are procured from third-party vendors. It is hereby made explicitly clear to you that we do not own any vehicle directly or indirectly nor do we employ any driver for the vehicles or Laborers for loading/unloading of Consignment. Vehicles, drivers, and Laborers are all supplied by third parties and We disclaim any and all liabilities in respect of the Laborers, drivers, and vehicles alike.
- We are not responsible for any consequences arising out of the following events:
- If the Platform is inoperative/non-responsive due to any connectivity errors associated with the internet connection such as but not limited to slow connectivity, no connectivity, server failure;
- If you have fed incorrect information or data or for any deletion of data;
- If there is an undue delay or inability to communicate through email;
- If there is any deficiency or defect in the Services managed by Us;
- If there is a failure in the functioning of any other service provided by Us.
- The Company accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, on behalf of itself, or for any damage caused to You, Your belongings, or any third party, resulting from the use or misuse of the Platform or any service availed of by Us through the Platform. The service and any Content or material displayed on the service is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, suitability, completeness or reliability. We will not be liable to you for the unavailability or failure of the Platform.
- You agree and acknowledge not to hold us liable for any damage incurred during the shipment of your consignment since we are only a Platform that connects Customers and Truck owners. We do not expressly or impliedly take any liability and disclaim all responsibilities for any damage that may arise during the time of transport, at the time of loading or unloading or any time apart from those.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, We shall not be liable to You or any other party for any loss or damage, regardless of the form of action or basis of any claim. You acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is to terminate your use of the Platform.
- That the Customers are required to ensure appropriate Packaging and Labeling of the goods for safe and secure transit of goods
- Customer are required to ensure that they are not transporting dangerous/hazardous goods which are prohibited by the The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH) or any other relevant body
- In the event of loss/damage/theft, customers do not have any right to withhold any payment to be made to Trucknetic.
- The contents of the consignment (including but not limited to weight and number of items) have been properly described on our consignment note and that the Consignment Note is complete in all respects and the documents as required for the transporting the consignment including invoice, permits are enclosed with the Consignment Note.
- All the payments relating to the shipment are mandated to be routed through Trucknetic and Trucknetic would not be liable for any payment made by the customer directly to the driver or the vendor under whom the driver is employed (through cash or any digital payment methods), and holds the right to claim the pertaining amount of the customer itself.
- In case of overdues from a customer, where the payments are not realized after multiple reminders to the customer, Trucknetic reserves all rights to seek legal intervention for all Civil and Criminal Recovery Matters
- For shipments booked through our platform/Company, the transportation of the shipment shall be entirely at your risk and not ours and we explicitly and specifically disclaim any liability and/or responsibility arising/accruing from the damage/loss/ theft/ misappropriation or any insurable loss to/of the consignment or any contents of the consignment and you further agree to indemnify us in all those cases where we have suffered a loss of reputation/goodwill due to your actions of breaching our terms of service.
- For the shipments that are insured on our platform through SecureNow Insurance Broker Private Limited or any other insurance Provider that the Company may partner in the future, the liability of Company is limited to the extent of facilitating communication between the insurer, broker and the insured in case of damage and that the acceptance or repudiation of the claim request is solely the decision of the insurer where the Company plays no role of influencing the decision of the Insurer at any point in time. For more information, please refer to the Insurance Related Terms & Conditions.
- You certify that all statements and information you provide relating to the transportation of the shipment including but not limited to the loading location address (including Pincode), unloading location address (including Pincodes), Commodity, weight of consignment, will be true and correct. In case of any discrepancy or changes in the information, any incidental cost arising out of it will be solely borne by the customer. The Parties shall remain solely liable for any consequences arising out of any false or wrongful declaration by them.
- If any discrepancy in weight is found post acceptance of a shipment and if the actual weight or volumetric weight is greater than the declared weight, then the differential applicable charges shall be collected from the Parties.
- In the event of any consignment being held up by any statutory authorities such as, but not limited to, Goods and Services Tax, Excise, Customs, Check-Post officials, e-way bill, etc., Trucknetic shall not be responsible for any consequential losses or for refund of freight charges.
- Further, the Parties agree to make good to Trucknetic, any losses incurred by it, in the form of taxes/ duties, fines and penalties levied by statutory authorities arising out of insufficiency of documents or wrongful declaration and any claims, if any, from any other entity affected because of delays arising out of issues related to such consignments.
- In the event of detention or vehicle halting arising due customer’s negligence, Trucknetic reserves the right to procure additional halting/detention charges, from the party to compensate the carrier.
- You may terminate your use of the Platform at any time.
- Such suspension or termination shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that we consider appropriate.
- It is also hereby declared that we may discontinue the Services and Platforms without any prior notice.
- We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to unilaterally terminate Your access to the Platform, or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice or cause.
- We also reserve the universal right to deny access to You, to any/all of your affiliates’ access on the Platform without any prior notice/explanation to protect the interests of the Platform and/or other Users to the Platform.
- We reserve the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Platform and its features concerning different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice.
The company welcomes your feedback and suggestions for the forum. Email us at email@example.com to get in touch with us.
You agree that the company will be free to act on feedback and suggestions you provide, and that the company won’t have to notify you that your feedback was used, get your permission to use it, or pay you. You agree not to submit feedback or suggestions that you believe might be confidential or proprietary, to you or others.
By using this Platform and providing Your identity and contact information to Us through the Platform, You agree and consent to receive e-mails or SMS from Us and/or any of its representatives at any time.
You can report to firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any discrepancy with regard to Platform or content-related information and we will take necessary action after an investigation. The response with resolution (if any issues found) shall be dependent on the time is taken for investigation.
We have the right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. We may send regular updates to the mobile numbers/email address registered with it.
USER OBLIGATIONS AND FORMAL UNDERTAKINGS AS TO CONDUCT
You agree and acknowledges that you are a restricted user of this Platform and you:
- Agree to provide genuine credentials during the process whenever required on the Platform. You shall not use a fictitious identity. We are not liable if you have provided incorrect information.
- Agree to ensure the Name, Email address, and any such other information that may be provided and is valid at all times and shall keep your information accurate and up-to-date.
- Agree that You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any or no reason.
- Understand and acknowledge that the data submitted is manually entered into the database of the Platform. You also acknowledge the fact that data so entered into the database is for easy and ready reference for You, and to streamline the Services through the Platform.
- Authorize the Company to use, store or otherwise process certain personal information and all published Content, responses, locations, User comments, reviews and ratings for personalization of Services, marketing and promotional purposes and for optimization of User-related options and Services.
- Are bound not to cut, copy, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or obtained from the Platform. Any such use/limited use of the Platform will only be allowed with the prior express written permission.
- Agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Platform and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface provided by the Company. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or its content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform, materials or any content, or to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Platform will lead to suspension or termination of your access to the Platform. We disclaim any liabilities arising concerning such offensive content on the Platform.
- Expressly agree and acknowledge that the Content generated by the Users and displayed on the Platform is not owned by Us and that We are in no way responsible for the content of the same. You may, however, report any offensive or objectionable content, which We may then remove from the Platform, at our sole discretion.
You further undertake not to:
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Platform or the services provided therein (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Platform);
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent his/her affiliation with a person or entity;
- Probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. The User may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information relating to any other User of, or visitor to, the Platform, or any other viewer of the Platform, including any User account maintained on the Platform not operated/managed by the User, or exploit the Platform or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any manner;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Platform, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Platform or any affiliated or linked Platforms.
- Violate any code of conduct or guideline which may apply for or to any particular service offered on the Platform;
- Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations currently in force within or outside India;
- Commit any act that causes Us to lose (in whole or in part) the Services of its Internet Establishment (“ISP“) or in any manner disrupts the Services of any other supplier/service provider of the Platform;
- You hereby expressly authorize Us to disclose any and all information relating to You in our possession to law enforcement or other government officials, as We may in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those involve personal injury and theft/infringement of intellectual property. You further understand that the Company might be directed to disclose any information (including the identity of persons providing information or materials on the Platform) as necessary to satisfy any judicial Order, law, regulation or valid governmental request.
- By indicating Your acceptance to use any services offered on the Platform, You are obligated to complete such transactions after making payment. You shall be prohibited from indicating their acceptance to avail services where the transactions have remained incomplete.
- You agree to use the services provided by Us, our affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- You agree to provide authentic and true information. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by You at any point in time. If upon confirmation such details are found to be false, not to be true (wholly or partly), We shall in our sole discretion reject the order and debar You from using the Platform without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You agree not to post any material on the Platform that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, indecent, abusive, or needlessly distressful or advertising any goods or services. More specifically, You agree not to host, display, upload, update, publish, modify, transmit, or in any manner share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which you have no right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- is in any way harmful to minors;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing;
- Abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Publish, post, disseminate, any grossly harmful information, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
SUSPENSION OF USER ACCESS AND ACTIVITY
Notwithstanding other legal remedies that may be available, we may in our sole discretion, limit your access and/or activity by immediately removing your access credentials either temporarily or indefinitely, or suspend/terminate your association with the Platform, and/or refuse to the usage of the Platform, without being required to provide you with notice or cause:
- If you have provided wrong, inaccurate, incomplete or incorrect information;
- If your actions may cause any harm, damage or loss to the other Users or Us, at our sole discretion.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You shall not use any of the intellectual property displayed on the Platform in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among existing or prospective users of the Platform, or that in any manner disparages or discredits the Platform/Company, to be determined in the sole discretion.
You are aware all intellectual property, including but not limited to copyrights, relating to said services resides with the owners, and that at no point does any such intellectual property stand transferred from the aforementioned creators. You are aware that we merely provide the Platform through which You can communicate with other users and the Platform does not own any of the intellectual property relating to the independent content displayed on the Platform, apart from created graphics and specified content.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
- You further agree and undertake that you are accessing the Platform at your sole risk and are that you are using the best and prudent judgment before availing of any features on the Platform or accessing/using any information displayed thereon.
- You agree that any kind of information, resources, activities, recommendations obtained/availed from the Platform, written or oral, will not create any warranty and we disclaim all liabilities resulting from these.
- We do not guarantee that the features and content contained in the Platform will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the Platform or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, and You hereby expressly accepts any associated risks involved with your use of the Platform.
We will not be liable for damages for any delay or failure to perform our obligations hereunder if such delay or failure is due to cause beyond our control or without its fault or negligence, due to Force Majeure events including but not limited to acts of war, acts of God, earthquake, riot, fire, festive activities sabotage, labor shortage or dispute, internet interruption, technical failure, breakage of sea cable, hacking, piracy, cheating, illegal or unauthorized.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION
In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement, including any dispute relating to the validity of this agreement, the parties shall, at first instance, attempt to resolve the dispute by mediation administered by the Centre for Online Resolution of Disputes (“CORD”) (www.resolveoncord.com) and conducted in accordance with the CORD Rules of Mediation, by a sole mediator to be appointed by CORD.
In the event the parties are unable to resolve any such dispute through mediation within 45 days of the initiation of the dispute, subject to a contrary agreement between the parties, the dispute shall be finally resolved by arbitration administered by CORD and conducted in accordance with the Rules of Arbitration of CORD, by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by CORD. The language of arbitration shall be English. The seat of arbitration shall be Delhi, India.
If you as a customer have any concerns regarding your shipment or any services provided by us, you can write to us at support @ trucknetic.com. A Grievance Officer will respond to your claims within 5-7 working days.
Savir Logistics Private Limited
//.A- 326-327, PLOT NO 7, 3RD FLOOR,OUTER RING ROAD, MANGLAM PLACE, VARDHMAN PLAZA, SECTOR-3, ROHINI DELHI – 110085 IN